Who Can Be a Cubbie?
Both Girls & Boys: Ages three and four (and potty-trained)
|Cubbies Director: April Dickson|
|Cubbies Secretary: Debbie Hill|
Cubbies meet in the rear of the Nehemiah Building (trailer).
|Arrival/Art Time:||6:40-7:00 pm|
|Flag Time/Story Time/
|Handbook Time/Snack:||7:30-7:55 pm|
|Game Time:||8:00-8:15 pm|
Thank you for allowing your child to attend Cubbies on Wednesday nights. I know it is a late night for everyone, but I think you will find that the benefits are worth it.
It is our desire that each clubber will come to know Christ (in their youth) and grow in Him, and we want Cubbies to be a part of that.
The following paragraphs outline important details about our club.
- Please do not bring your child before 6:35 pm. We use this time to set up and perform administrative duties.
- In an effort to cut down on check-in congestion, please sign your child in, take their items to their team table, and exit through opposite door.
- Please take your child to the restroom prior to check in. Restroom interruptions take two leaders away from club. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
- "No talking; no walking; hands to yourself."
- Your child will be eligible for a uniform AFTER they complete their entrance booklet.
- It is best to sew on award patches, and placement guides can be found in the back of the Cubbies handbook.
- Please send some type of bag or backpack to keep your child's belongings together.
- Cubbies work at the same pace through the handbook, with one section required each week in order to finish the book by the end of the year. Please work on the verse with your child throughout the week so they will be in tune to the week's lesson and theme. If your child is absent, we will work to get them caught up upon their return to club.
- Apple Tree sections are optional activities that you complete with your child.
- Your child will receive an award patch at the end of each "Path."
- If your child has food allergies, please send a snack for them and inform their team leader. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
- Please have your child wear tennis shoes on club nights because the gym floor can be slippery.
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to call, text, or email me at (757) 635-5935 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Points are given for club attendance, bringing a Bible, bringing a handbook, bringing a visitor, theme night participation, sections, Apple Tree sections, and Sunday School attendance.
- Points are redeemed periodically in our Awana Store.
I think that's it!